Submissions for ‘Where People Create’ are Wanted!
Requirements photos of your workspace, studio or where you work on your art. About 2-6 photos are ideal you can e-mail the photos or just send links to the photos.
Also the following questions must be answered:
- What kind of Art/Crafts do you do?
- Where do you do your art/crafts?
- How do you keep all your supplies organised?
- How do you keep yourself motivated to keep your space tidy?
- Any tips for how to keep art spaces tidy or organised?
- Do you get stressed out when your space gets in a mess?
- If you could have your dream space tomorrow what would it look like?
- Is there any craft you would love to do but cant due to limitations of your art space?
- What is the next big thing on your wish list for your art space?
- Is there a website for people to see or buy your art/crafts?
A photo of your work will also be included at the end of the interview.
If anyone is interested, please send the required details and/or any questions you have to: firstname.lastname@example.org